Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We're The Kings Of Metal And We're Coming To Town...der ner ner ner ner ner ner ner


This is my Manowar ticket for tomorrow night. Check out the price - €51.65! Last time I was in the Academy (September), the ticket price was €25.

Joey DeMaio clearly isn't aware that I, like many others, have a tax bill to pay by next Tuesday. As a result, this is the first time I've ever had to borrow money to buy a gig ticket. I got rid of my credit card a couple of years back cos I didn't want to end up in the same nasty indebted place as the economy. These days, I never spend more than I have. But I'm making an exception this once. I expect to get my money's worth.

 Right now, I'm trying to source some beer money for drinks in the pre-party in Fibbers (the one on Ormonde Quay). Plenty of Manowar and €4 pints to get the show on the road from 3pm onwards! See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment